Saturday, February 11, 2006

Answering questions

Despite some long postings, I am way behind this week, and owe some answers to my loyal commentors... But I have to digress yet again.

A couple of postings ago I quoted this:
"No one, therefore, does any good to our age merely by asking questions - unless he can answer the questions."
[GKC, George Bernard Shaw CW11:483]
If you are a Catholic - or a Believer - and want to know more about Science:
or
If you are a Scientist - or an Engineer - and want to know more about Faith:

I heartily direct you to the work of S. L. Jaki, which you can get through Real View Books.

There you will find answers to many of your questions.

No, this is NOT a paid advertisement, but the happy testimony of a question-asking guy. (A good one to start with is Chesterton a Seer of Science.)

There really is a bridge... here it is... it's up to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home