Saturday, July 07, 2012

The Nones of July!

Yes, today is the Nones of July...

As I said last year: the Nones of July are an important date in my Saga, since it falls between the birthdays of Bernie Brown (July 6) and Marty Felsen (July 8), who were both born in 1995. It was in 2007 that they turned 12, the year of the Motu Proprio about the Latin Mass (usus antiquior) - which was also the day they first received the shirts bearing the coat of arms of the Order:
I know you are wondering about which Order this is, but I am afraid you will have to wait for the book to learn more. For your edification, here is the blazon:
Sable, a mullet radiated argent; a double tressure flory-counter-fleury Or.
Motto: ouk eimì mónos "I am not alone" (from Jn 16:32)


Of course last year I had no idea that the books of the Saga would start being available... and since it IS the Nones of July, there is GOOD NEWS. See here for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home